Cambourne Children’s Centre is situated in the same building as Monkfield’s Medical Centre but it also uses the Blue School opposite Jeavons Wood School for some classes.
Cambridgeshire Children’s Centres offer the chance for families with children aged 0 to 5 to have fun, play, learn and grow together.
Mums, dads, carers and parents-to-be can access the information, support and services they need.
- Health services and clinics
- Baby weighing and development checks
- Family support services
- Activities, groups, events and courses
- Early years education and childcare
- Employment and training advice
- Information hub for families
- Parenting advice and support
- Speech and language and additional needs support.
See activities here
Tel: 01954 284 672
Location: Sackville House, Sackville Way, Great Cambourne CB23 6HL
For more information see website below.