South Cambridgeshire empty the household bins in Cambourne
To find out dates or to report a missing collection, go to their website here:

See when your bin is due to be emptied here.

If you see a public bin that is overflowing, please call 03450 450 063 to report it. Your call will go directly to the correct department dealing with this issue

You can log a missed bin collection online using this link

Please note that PAPER CADDIES are no longer collected with blue bins
Used paper should be placed directly into the blue bin

Cambridgeshire recycling- what happens to our recycling