• South Cambridgeshire empty the household bins in Cambourne. To find out dates or to report a missing collection, go to their website here: www.scambs.gov.uk/services/bins
  • If you see a public bin that is overflowing, please call 03450 450 063 to report it. Your call will go directly to the correct department dealing with this issue. Thank you.

Suggestion Form