• How to report a fault with a highway/road or street light:
  • If you go to the Cambridgeshire County Council’s website and fill in their form, this will go through directly to the local officer for the area and will also be logged onto their system for future reference. This is to ensure your highway or street light issue is recorded and dealt with according to their customer response standards. http://www4.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/info/20081/roads_and_pathways/10/roadworks_and_faults

Suggestion Form