Daisy Birthing Active Antenatal™ Classes.
Our all inclusive Active Antenatal™ method is a ground breaking, effective and all encompassing pregnancy class helping you to learn your antenatal education and active birth techniques in a truly effective way – anchored to your breath, your body and your movement – exactly where you will need it on your baby’s birthing day.
Each class will deliver:
– Traditional antenatal education
– Active birth awareness
– An easy way to understand medical induction and interventions
– Flowing movement sequences anchored to your body and breath
– Breathing techniques for every stage of labour
– Relaxation techniques
– Expectant mums and their birth companion classes
– Peer-to-peer support in a women only classes.
Classes can be started from 14 weeks of pregnancy and are taught over a six-week term.
Women can do as many terms as they wish until baby is born.
We are supportive of all birth choices.
Daisy Birthing® – A practical, educational and supportive journey through labour and birth.
Classes currently held on Monday evenings at 19.30 til 21.00 at Cambourne Church, Jeavons Lane, Cambourne CB23 6AF
Tel: 07413 572 471
For more information see website and social media below.